- A $1,250 non-refundable application fee is required with application
- Cannabis Processing License
- Tier 1 Processor License
- Tier 2 Processor License
- A $10,000 non-refundable application fee is required with application submission.
- $100,000 licensing fee. Applicants must obtain a performance bond of at least $250,000 with a surety authorized to transact surety business in the state.
- The Department may issue additional licenses if the Department determines it is necessary in order to provide an adequate supply, quality, or variety of medical cannabis to medical cannabis card holders in Utah, as long as the total number of cultivation licenses in the state does not exceed 15.
How much Money in the Market?
Utah medical marijuana sales are expected to reach $25 to $35 million by 2022, according to Marijuana Business Daily projections with an initial patient pool of 11,000 in 2020.
As of January 2020, here is what Utah has approved so far:
Patient Medical Cards Approved: 3,000
Commercial Grow Licenses: 8
Medical Cannabis Dispensary Licenses: 14
Need help with your Commercial Grow? Contact us Directly!
Links that will help you get started today:
Green Rush Consulting: