Warranty and Return Policy
Terms and Conditions for Optic LED
The terms and conditions set forth below (the “terms”) govern you while on this site on the World Wide Web (the “site”) and are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of the listed conditions, do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site. Your use of the site shall be deemed to be your agreement to each of the terms set forth below
General use Restrictions
Optic LED Grow Lights grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer for your personal use. You agree not to use the materials for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Optic LED Grow Lights. Without limitation, you agree not to reproduce, re-distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any information contained in the materials to anyone, including others in the same company or organization. You may not post content from this site to news groups, mail lists, or bulletin boards. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these terms.
You acknowledge that this site may include certain inaccuracies or typographical errors which may affect the quality of materials and third-party content. You acknowledge that the materials or any third-party content have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in part by Optic LED Grow Lights, and agree that Optic LED Grow Lights does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of materials or the third-party content, and further agree that Optic LED Grow Lights has no liability for any omissions in the materials and content, whether provided by Optic LED Grow Lights or any third-party.
Services and Materials are intended only for Optic LED Grow Lights’ customers. Optic LED Grow Lights grants you no license or property rights to any such Services and Materials. Optic LED Grow Lights does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of Services and Materials and other items contained on this server or any other server. Therefore, you are not to rely on any Services and Materials provided in this site unless we expressly advise you in writing that you can…Please do not rely upon or utilize the Services and Materials to purchase, sell, trade, or transact in any securities.
Optic LED Grow Lights controls and operates this site from its headquarters in the United States of America. If you use this site from outside the United States of America, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import laws of other countries in relation to the materials and third-party content.
“Optic LED Grow Lights”, “Optic LED”, “opticledgrowlights.com”, “Optic LED Grow Lights in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use or duplication of these marks is strictly prohibited by law.
90 Day Full Warranty | 5 Year Limited
What Is Covered
Optic LED Grow Lights products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, Optic LED will either supply the components for you to repair or replace any covered, defective product. Within the first 90 days, Optic LED will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 90 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to Optic LED for the remainder of the warranty period. Optic LED will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $50.00 per light of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product back to the purchaser. Return shipping fees in excess of $50.00 will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
What is Not Covered
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Optic LED to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
*How to Obtain Warranty Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Optic LED of a warranty claim by contacting a Optic LED representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, the original purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the unique lot number located on the on top of the housing. The Optic LED representative will request 3-5 photos showing defect and the light in its entirety so they can submit an official warranty claim. Its very important that we receive a picture that shows the defect up close but also pictures that show the light in its entirety. Once the claim is submitted with the correct photos a response back on the warranty claim will take 1-3 business days at most. When the response comes back from your claim you will get a resolution plan to get your light back up and running as fast as possible. Our light is designed with all plug and play connectors and can easily be repaired with no tools other than a screw driver. Home repair means you do not have to pay to send your light in and wait weeks for a repair.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
*Offer Valid for all Optic LED Grow Lights*
Optic LED Grow Lights is so confident in the performance of our cutting edge products that we offer a 30 Day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept a return, and provide a refund less shipping and restocking fees (25%).
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- 30 days begins from date of purchase
- Offer valid for 1 Grow Light
- Offer valid for original purchaser only
- Offer valid for first purchase of Optic LED products only
- Offer valid for returns only, exchanges are subject to a 30 day return policy and restocking fee
- Product must be returned in “like new” condition and in original packaging
- Offer valid for direct purchasers only. Customers purchasing via authorized resellers are subject to policies of reseller
How to Obtain Refund Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify Optic LED of a return claim by contacting a Optic LED representative at (971) 704-2912 or email@example.com. At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the unique lot number located on the on top of the housing. The Optic LED representative will verify qualifying information and, if eligible, issue a Return Authorization Number, as well as provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the returned product, Optic LED will issue return credit less applicable fees within ten (10) business days.
In order to process a refund before item has been shipped please notify Optic LED of a refund claim by contact a Optic LED representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 971-704-2912. At this time purchase will be required to provide proof of purchase via confirmation order number. Upon receipt and review of the refund before shipment, Optic LED will issue refund credit in 3-5 business days.
Returns not qualifying for the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee can still be returned within 15 days from the date of purchase. Pending the below conditions are met, purchaser will receive a refund less a 25% restocking fee and any associated shipping fees.
- 15 days begins from date of purchase
- Valid for original purchaser only
- Product must be in “like new” condition and in original packaging
Damage, Damage Claim Policy & Procedure
Upon returning a light to Optic LED if the light is scratched up or lightly damaged we will assess an additional 20%. If the light is significantly damaged we reserve the right to ship you the light back and deny your return.
Currently damages to Optic LED Grow Lights shipments occur less than .025% of the time. In the unfortunate event that damages do occur, the following procedure and timeline must be followed in order to ensure the expeditious delivery of a replacement system and a claim being filed with the damaging carrier.
- When customer receives their Optic LED Grow Light, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior.
- Customer will then inspect contents alongside the delivering driver.
- Significant damages should be refused by customer and signed off on by driver.
- Damages not noticed and seen with driver present may still be claimed as concealed damages.
- A Optic LED representative MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE DAMAGES (refused or concealed) WITHIN 48 HOURS IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY BEGIN A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. Customers exceeding this time frame may be penalized with a delay and/or forfeiture of a replacement, and or financial penalties.
- The assigned Optic LED representative will require pictures and a description of the damages.
- Once the required pictures and description are received, a pick-up of the damaged product, and the shipment of a replacement product, will be scheduled.
- Provided that all of the above requirements are met, Optic LED will make every effort to send a replacement system within 5-10 days. However, extenuating circumstances may prevent 100% adherence to this policy. International Shipments: *If we ship your light to your country and you fail to communicate with the shipping company to arrange receipt of your package, the Shipping company will destroy your package and you will not be refunded from Optic LED