- Must be at least 21 years old,
- Must be citizens of Maine with a verifiable SSN.
- They must also have a licensed business in the form of a partnership, association, company, corporation, LLC, or organization.
-If the applicant is a corporation, all board members must fulfill the above criteria. Drug convictions with jail time greater than 5 years might automatically disqualify applicants if it is less than 10 years since sentenced.
Step by step process:
Figure out what your city will require for licensing and the boatload of other to-do items to have in place prior to submitting your application for licensing.
Setup your Corporate Business Structure
Create your Business Plan
Obtain the Licenses needed to operate your dispensary and be completely legal and compliant.
- Install the operational infrastructure to be in accordance with all regulations and then open your doors for business.
- Contract with dispensaries, transporters, and processors to grow marijuana for them.
How much money is owning a farm?
Maine budget forecasters estimate recreational cannabis sales will bring in $84 million in fiscal year 2021, $118 million in fiscal year 2022 and $166 million in fiscal year 2023. It also is standing by its excise tax revenue projections, which stem from a 10 percent tax on the wholesale market.
As of March 2020 here is what Maine has approved so far:
Patient Medical cards Approved: 65,368
Commercial Grow Operations: 10
Commercial Processing Facilities: 4
Licensed Retail Dispensaries: 16
Click Link Below For The Application
Need help with your Commercial Grow? Contact us Directly!