- Retail sales
- Manufacturing (including edibles)
Others (Not Required)
- Vertical integration of licenses is permitted.
- There is no limit as to how many licenses can be issued per individual or company.
- Testing licensees are not permitted to hold other marijuana business licenses.
- Your license will be tied to the physical location of your business, meaning that if you move, you have to apply for a new license.
Annual license fees
- Limited cultivation (less than 500 square): $1000
- Full cultivation: $5000
- Extracts-only: $1000
- Product manufacturing: $5000
- Cannabis testing facility: $1000
How much money is in the weed market?
In 2016, medical sales were about $4,000,000. Also, the projected use for adult sales for 2021 are expected to reach around $80,000,000.
As of September 2019 here is what Alaska has approved so far:
Patient Medical Cards Approved: 404
Commercial Grow Licenses: 175
Cannabis Dispensaries: 93
Need help with your Commercial Grow? Contact us Directly!
Links that will help you get started today:
Green Rush Consulting: