(Add on) Optic LED Master Controller v2 - Spectrum Controller - Dimmers
OpticLED Master Controller V2
The New Optic LED Master Controller is a game-changer for the Indoor Cultivation Industry and the technology is years ahead of any other LED Controller on the market today. This controller was designed so growers can mimic mother nature like never before by programming your sunrise, sunset and light intensity throughout the day as well as manual dimmer controls. You can now control all of your Optic LEDs together and on multi dimmer lighting fixtures you have Spectrum Control. Utilizing the new Optic LED Touchscreen Master Controller you will have precision control to be able recreate mother nature to the best of your ability.
For many growers the Touch screen controller is a must have item. The manual dimmer controls feature alone makes it worth owning the controller as then you will be able to control your light 0% dimmer to 100% dimmer so you wont have to adjust your hanging height as much. Your plants will love you once you begin to use the Auto Sunrise and Sunset feature and we have found plants that are less stressed out yield better. This badass touchscreen which is 1 of the coolest items you could add to your grow and helps make it easier to get the best results possible.
(same day shipping on orders placed by 12pm PST)
NEW VERSION #2
- Screen shuts off after 15 minutes
- 20 Foot RJ-11 Cable now included
- Added Programming Slots for Auto Sunrise & Sunset feature
The Optic LED Master Controller
- 0%-100% Manual Dimmer Control
- Automated Sunrise and Sunset
- Built-in Timer
- Dual Zone Controls (Run 2 independent Groups of lights)
- 3 Way Dimmer Controls (Optic LEDs with 1, 2 or 3 dimmers works)
- Run up to 20 Lights from 1 Touchscreen
- 20 Foot RJ-11 Connector cord included
- Two 6 Foot RJ-11 Connector cords included
- Save up to 15% in electricity Costs
The Optic LED Master Controller is currently compatible with these Optic LEDs:
Full Cycle Growing:
Slim 600H Gen2
Optic 8+ NextGen - With External Timer to turn on and off
Optic 4XL NextGen -
Optic 6 Gen4
Optic 4 Gen4
Optic 2 Gen4
Bloom Enhancer Array
Slim 320H VEG
Optic 300 VEG
Optic 150 VEG
Optic 2 VEG Gen4
Buttons & Features
On the Main Screen here for the Master Controller is where you can:
- Manually adjust the dimmers.
- Adjust the Spectrum on multi dimmer lights.
- See the Temperature (Celsius)
- See the Humidity
- Choose Which Zone to control (Zone 1 or Zone 2)
- Push the "Timer" button to schedule your timer
- Push the "Timer" Button to program your Sunrise & Sunset
- The Automated Sunrise and Sunset feature In the "Timer Mode," you will be able to set what time your light comes on and shuts off. This Mode will also allow you to set up your Sunrise and Sunset feature where you determine how long you want your sunrise and sunset to last and how fast you want the intensity to drop off. It is super easy to set up you just set the time and the intensity you want the light to be set at during that time between 1%-100%.
Power Savings: Up to 15%
Built in Timer: Yes
Quantity of Lights it controls: up to 20
Dimming: 0%-100% Potentiometer Controls
Multi - Dimmer Controls: Controls up to 3 Independent Dimmers
Hygrometer: Yes Humidity Display on Main Screen
Thermometer: Yes Temperature displayed in Celsius
Actual Power Draw: 30w
Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts -277v
Warranty: 10 Years full warranty
Shipping: Free Shipping to 60+ countries (USA 3-Day Delivery)
Power Cable: 6 Foot power cord
Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, 240v Commercial, etc.
(We automatically ship the correct cord for your country)
Master Controller Compatible: Yes - Sunrise / Sunset Feature. External Timer needed to turn the light on and off.
Finish: Flat Black
Fixture Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 1.75"
Item Weight: 2 lbs
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Proven Yield Increase: Up to 20%
Hanger: Comes with 2 drywall push pin hangers
Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations.
*International Shipments may require Taxes & Duties. Contact us for a quote!
Sales@OpticLEDGrowLights.com - CommercialGrower@OpticLEDGrowLights.com
Here is a video showing some of the basic features including the new Automated Sunrise and Sunset feature.
This is the "Timer Mode" where you program in your Sunrise and Sunset times.
Setting up your Master Controller - Jesse with Optic LED
Questions and Answers
Q: Can you hookup 100 Lights ?
A; Yes you would have 1 main controller and then there would be 4 Slave controllers
that are all daisy chained into the system. You could also just run 5 touchscreens with 20 lights each and then you would have separate zones.